Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scale Models Of A Is200

TheDon

if you could point me in the direction of a few pics of your car i will see what the rough costs would be, would you be wanting an engine conversion? as it should be possible to cut the hood open and fit the engine out of a tt supra from tamiya in there. would take a lot of work but be totaly individual.

well you are damn lick to get that model as auto art wont officialy bring that model into the country, the odd one may pop over, but i have been trying for a long time to get one.

any ways i am offering a custom matching service,

Anyway internet could accross the frontier easily, I've got one 1/18 Auto Art too.

Don, how are you building them, using some Fujimi, Tamiya or else base, then mixing it with other parts ?

Saw recently in a Hong Kong shop some models from Japan, mostly Altezza's ones, with body kits, rear wings, etc, etc

Was looking previously to see if I could find the Sport X, without success

@d'taleur

Vince

yeah i take a base model, then create the rest with either donor parts or scratch building with putty and poly card. Some of my cars barely have an origional piece on them. Which gives me more of a sense of achievement.

i use photo etched wings and photo etch disc brakes.

and the wheels come straight from japan.

In the end the market i cater for is normaly very select and are bought by people with cars they cant buy models for. i.e modified skylines are the best to do

Well anyone who would want a custom model made will have all my attention until i can find a new job, i got made redundant on friday. Our company was under cut on £70,000,000 worth of contracts and i was the first wave of people to get the boot (been there under 2 years, so they dont have to pay me as much). so anyway. if not could someone just close this thread please

We were a main Air conditioning contractor in the city, i was a jr project manager on a very prestigious development in blackfriars called times square. i managed to get the whole project done and within budget (only company that made a proffit on whole job) and they gave me the boot on the final day.

nice!

oh well Arup (of millenium bridge fame, lol) have asked for my cv, and i have a lot of heavyweight references from major companies that i have worked with. I hope to be ok, and at least am being paid for the next two months.

Anyone know of any decent jobs, lol. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links