Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Exhaust

Hi Guys

Has anyone here got experience of a UK aftermarket exhaust from an ISF. I think someone here has used H&S? Having owned a ZT260 with an aftermarket exhaust I want more V8 noise but not too much...

Any feedback/recommendations appreciated...

Thanks

Do a search on utube,Stu"s vids are on there.

I have thought about just removing the rear silencers and replacing with straight pipes! About the cheapest option.

Stu will be along shortly!

Indeed! Yes I have a catback system from hayward and scott. I love it! All my clips are in the isf section and below. My system removed the silencer after the second cats, reduced the size of the back boxes, has proper exit pipes and is a dual system not 2 in to 1. Really good company who work on very expensive cars!

Any questions then shoot.

Stu

Hey James,

I'll probably be doing my exhaust next. Looking to go one step further and fit the PPE headers as well. :)

May look at importing a system from the States if I can find a way that won't break the bank! ;)

If not, will probably go with the H&S system like Stu has. :)

It's a lovely bit of kit. Very impressed with it from what I've seen, and heard on a test drive Stu let me have. :)

Certainly wakes up that glorious V8 we have! ;)

Cheers.

Peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links