Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Or download an app called "Dailyroadsvoyager" if you have a smartphone, this records just as well as a camera. the video is downloadable to a pc, it will take "still" pictures as well and best of all, it's free.

Been and had a look at this, it does seem very good. Obviously will need something to hold the phone up on the top of the dash. Would you need to keep the phone plugged into the power supply to avoid the Battery running down very quickly?

Yes keep it charging while the app is running and turn off any you're not using otherwise it is possible that your charger won't be able to keep up with demand. as for mounting it follow this link, this is what I use, brilliant phone holder. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360-Rotate-Suction-Mount-Holder-Dashboard-In-Car-Windscreen-For-Various-Phones-/271448693682?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&var=&hash=item3f339a5bb2

• 3 weeks later...

From experience the cheap ones on eBay are ok but tend to not record good, unreliable and dont last. I have had a Roadhawk in car camera in my last car which was great and in this car now I have a Mi Witness camera. It has wifi built in so you can instantly view an incident on your phone. Also you can have a live feed on your phone which is fun lol!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links