Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stone Chips

Picked up my ISF last week which is a 2013 model and at the moment stone chip free. Anyhow due to all the recent road repairs and the lack of mudguards on modern cars I'm expecting some to appear over the next year or two, so was wondering if anyone knows if Lexus sell a clear bra protection kit for the front end of the car or at least a strip for the front edge of the bonnet or if you can recommend a company that can fit one. thanks

I know Lexus did offer this as an extra at one point.

One of the cars I looked at had it done.

I'd give them a call as well Tom. Can't hurt to ask mate.

Get some pictures up of your car when you can chap.

We love a nice IS-F here! :)

Hopefully see you around fella.

Cheers.

Peter :)

I think I will just do the bonnet as the materials bumpers are made of seem to be more resistant to chips for some reason, perhaps they flex a bit so are more forgiving.

I did ask them but they said they had not heard of it being done as an option which I thought was strange as my wifes rav4 had the option.

Taking the wife and two grand children to Somerset Friday for a long weekend so hopefully take some pictures then and post them next week..

Thanks Stuart,

was thinking of going to the big car show at Sherbourne House in Dorset on the 20th of July. Took my last car there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it as it has something for everyone. is anyone else going this year?

Sherbourne castle in Dorset. It's a nice show with a nice back drop so good for a family day out, weather permitting. I have been to a lot of shows with soc and this was one of my favourites.

I will try and post some pictures up tonight from my visit there a couple of years ago.

Not sure if I'm allowed to put links up so take it down if I'm breaking any forum rules.

Here is the website. www.classicsatthecastle.co.uk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links