Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm still thinking about the RCF in 3 years time once the car has bedded in and the depreciation has really kicked in. The only problem is the whole 2 door issue which may drive me mad. I can't wait to test drive one though to see how it compares to the ISF. It's going to have to be pretty special to beat that and all the competition that is out in the next few months. I do have hope though.

As for the Infiniti I have only ever driven a US hire car of the FX and I hated it. It tried to be an RX which it failed miserably in. Very cheap interior for the price compared to the Lexus and I much preferred the previous hire of a Hyundai Santa Fe.

If they work on the quality it may be worth a test drive but I'm not too sure.

I just cant see past that grille on the RC-F, it looks horrid in the pictures. I need to see one with a plate on...

I love that grill...when Lexus first introduced the bigger grill I wasn't so sure but the wife has an RX450 and whilst nowhere near as big as the RCF's it really does make it more aggressive and I like that.

I just cant see past that grille on the RC-F, it looks horrid in the pictures. I need to see one with a plate on...

I love that grill...when Lexus first introduced the bigger grill I wasn't so sure but the wife has an RX450 and whilst nowhere near as big as the RCF's it really does make it more aggressive and I like that.

Definitely a bold marmite move. I may change my mind when i see it in the flesh but i just think it is to much looking at the pictures.

Agree about the marmite effect but imagine one of those come hurtling up behind you. Instant move the hell out of the way.

Very True, If i was going to shell that amount out on a car i would seriously consider a DB9 instead...Also, would have to drive a 911 and a XKR.

In the flesh the RC F looks great. I take photos in 16.9 format to fit on my TV, which when converted on here it sort of blows the picture out of per portion. The grill didn't seem that big to me. Tried to get a sit in it but was stopped as supposedly it was a concept version. It looked bloody quick racing along the track but gotta say that Infiniti Q50 with the GTR engine was the nuts...568bhp! Just looked stunning. The date for the RC F is January. Time to book the test drive

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links