Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Special Offers Day

finest1

hi all,

i got a mail shot from my local lexus dealer (lexus woodford). they are doing a special 5 day promotion where they claim they will be discounting all the cars on their forecourt to trade prices. i remember them doing this 2 years ago, but i didn't go.

has anyone taken part in this, and what was your experience. was it as good as they're claiming, in terms of picking up a new lexus at a discounted price?

thanks

Hi

When is the 5 day promotion, and do you know whether it applies to second-hand cars as well as new?

Woodford have a second-hand car in stock that I may be interested in, so it would be great to see if it get reduced as part of the promotion.

Many thanks!

Would you know how you find out what the discounted price for any given car is? Their web site seems to be just showing the usual/previous prices, and I'm too far from Woodford to just drive up there on the off chance.

Its all a gimmick. They need to shift stock so they'll put their prices down by about £1k and then claim its really low when instead, you can spend some time haggling at other dealers who will give you the same price in the end. Its not worth it, been to every single one for the past 10 years and never bought a car because the deals were pretty pathetic to be honest.

Many thanks!

Would you know how you find out what the discounted price for any given car is? Their web site seems to be just showing the usual/previous prices, and I'm too far from Woodford to just drive up there on the off chance.

well, i got "invited" by mail shot, my work colleague didn't. 2 years ago, he got invited and i didn't. the offer starts thursday. you can always phone lexus woodford and ask for Nicholas Brenner

Its all a gimmick. They need to shift stock so they'll put their prices down by about £1k and then claim its really low when instead, you can spend some time haggling at other dealers who will give you the same price in the end. Its not worth it, been to every single one for the past 10 years and never bought a car because the deals were pretty pathetic to be honest.

thanks ray,

i thought as much. i remember this 2 years ago when my friend at work got invited. we went. and there was nothing "spectacular" i'll probably give it a miss

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links