Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Total Is200 Noob

DistIS

Hello all.

I'm from Co Durham and just bought a 2002 is200 sport 2 days ago. I found this site trying to find answers to a few conundrums about my is200. It is a wonderful car and a huge improvement from my previous car but not without its faults unfortunately. The biggest issue (which hopefully may not be that big) is the vsc and trc off lights dont show up on the dash when the ignition is turned on or when the trc button is pressed, so Im in the middle of searching and reading every post that has a slight mention of vsc or trc.

Loving the forum so far :phone:

Liam

Thank you for the welcome gents, there are so many useful topics that I was reading so much last night that I started irritating the wife by trying to tell her my findings during Glee (BIG MISTAKE) :oops:

That situation never crossed my mind Colin, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it is only the bulb.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links