Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Owner From Holland

Twan1970

Hello to you all,

I'm Twan a 43 year old Dutchman. Since October last year I privately own a brand
new IS300h first edition in Sonic Titanium.

I'll have been following this forum already for some time, gathering some using
information, so I thought it's time to share my experience as well, participating
in the discussions.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Cheers!

post-51066-0-18857200-1407750269_thumb.j

Hi Captain Fizz
The wax that I'm using is from ProTech, Ultimate Paint Protection it's a long lasting wax. It's easy to apply, but it will give white marks on black plastic so be care full. To protect the wax during washing I use there shampoo as well. So far it seem to hold very well after three months.

Hi Normski2,
The IS300h isn’t very popular in Holland, they sell about 30 unit/month. If you compare this to BMW 3 series, Mercedes C class etc, it’s less 10% of there sales. The CT200h was a very popular car when it came to the market but it’s now selling only 60-70 units/months .
Lexus is still a brand that’s not very popular in the lease market and too expensive for the private market. The lease market prefers the Mitsubishi Outlander plug-in hybrid already sold 6000units this year, even the very expensive Tesla model S selling very well. This is due to our tax system on these low emission cars you only have to add 4-8% of the car price to your bruto income before tax, compare to 20% for the IS300h and 14% for the CT200h.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links