Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Mk 3 Replacement Mirror Glass

Good info there, might be something I have to do on mine if it looks like otherwise it'll get through the MoT with minimal grief.

As another suggestion, befriend a local Unlimited Banger Racer as LS400s are popular for racing. Door mirrors and the like are the sort of thing they don't need and might be grateful to get a few quid for.

Thanks, Mike, I have benefitted a lot from the help of others on the Forum so it is nice to be able to contribute a bit back.

Looking foward to Santa arriving ...

Colin

• 5 years later...
On 9/14/2014 at 9:20 AM, Malc said:

Both mine are slightly deteriorating with feint red marks appearing; doesn't affect vision or operational needs at all ( yet ). Think it's just old age and maybe the heated elements in them slightly deteriorating maybe. Not worried yet at all though.

hey guys

I posted this in 2014, maybe some 70k miles or so ago !               and 3 years after I bought the car

my mirrors have barely deteriorated a smidgen over that time, still beginning to feintly show the " red " marks coming through but still very very useable

I don't clean them with anything except water and the occasional soapy water rinse etc

The 2006 Honda Legend I have I replaced the passenger side glass mirror, not heated, nor dimming, and that seems to be very functionable ........  it was annoyingly " misting " over for whatever reason, the driver's side mirror is just beginning to do similar

I replaced with a bespoke cut, stick-on glass mirror from an on-line source for quite little money, maybe £17 or so, can't quite remember ...........  if that's of use please let me know and I'll track down the supplier detail for you ..... no one, simply no one has a last series Legend mirror except maybe the Main Dealer ( from Japan ) and that was lots of £'00s 

Malc

Hi Howard, the replacement was fine. I still have the car, the mirrors have been on now for six years and they are as good as the day that they were fitted. I have not really been able to tell whether the heated element works as the mirrors rarely seem to get frost on them. But I have been pleased with the replacement.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links