Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is Yours Oudside All Year Around?

Inside or outside?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is your F inside in a garage or outside all year?

• Its inside, safe and sound from dirt and cold.
    • Outside all year, its only a car!
    • Outside all year but lovingly looked after

My garage is taken up with my motorbike trailer and will have a motorbike in there next year so the F is outside all the time. It does erk me a bit that when i clean it within one day it is dusty again, especially when we had sand from across the sea blow in and settle on the car for almost a week! The car always has a good layer of wax on it to protect the paint but still.

Do most of you keep your tucked away or out all year?

Stu

On the drive..always has been and probably always will. It's quite a long narrow drive up to the garage and apart from having to relocate all the rubbish in there to fit the car, it's a pretty small garage.

I'm not joking when I say we moved house so I could keep the lotus and isf in a garage... Oh and to get a bigger house!

If it wasn't for the pond, it would be a bun fight for me and the mrs about whose car shared the garage with the Corrado. I suspect I would lose and her focus would be in there though :(

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Mines' garaged, stays cleaner for a little bit longer!

TigerFish, which Corrado do you have? You may have guessed from my forum name I used to own one. One of my favourite cars of all time!

Haha, yeah, good screen name. I have a '94 VR6, makes a nice change from the GS every now and again :)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLexus OC1412968086.070899.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Looks very clean :) love the colour too, is that Blackberry? Blackberry and Twilight Violet (I think that was the name anyway) were my favourites. I also had a '94 VR6 in Sherry Pearl.

EDIT: how could I forget dusty mauve as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has been outside up till now.

Hoping to move into the new house before Xmas! ;)

If so, the F gets a nice double garage and workshop as it's Xmas present! Lol.

I had exactly the same issues as you Stu. That sand we had was a real PITA! :(

I'd literally spent most of the weekend before detailing it!

Hopefully will be a thing of the past soon! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links