Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spec Changes Over The Years

Tried to find some details but having trouble - anyone know what equipment changes there have been over the Model Years? Wondering if there is a specific MY I should look for (Talking RX450h)

Just if there were any specific changes at certain MY - for example on my RX300 we looked for the MY 2005 as they introduced Bluetooth as standard, on the ISF the 2010 got the LSD and HDD and the 2011 the DRL.

If there were no real changes other than the Facelift then nice and easy :)

Colin, thank you very much for this excellent document.

I have been trying to work out the difference between the various models in view of replacing my current 400h, and this is going to save a heap of time.

Cheers!

Couple of issues ive spotted with it:

1 - Mark levinson does not come with gracenote or 6 CD changer anymore. Its a single CD slot with no gracenote

2 - August 2014 7 spoke wheels are incorrect. Its got a 19" multi spoke design similiar to the RX luxury but more polished and pronounced

3 - F Sport has an option of panoramic sunroof, electric sunroof and red leather

4 - No Tire pressure monitoring system on my car, dont know if its on other models however

Thanks, I'll double check those points, however tyre pressure warning is standard on all RXs now sold - looks like that came in June this year.

That makes sense as mine is one of the first 2012 facelift models in the UK so may not have that

Laminated rather than true double glazing like you get on the LS. The front windows where laminated with the facelift in 2012 at launch, and fitted to all grades.

The triple laminated acoustic windscreen has also been on all RX450h grades from launch, and on the 400h's since the 2006 facelift.

Edited by ColinBarber

• 3 weeks later...

Well finally bought one :) couple of bits to change / add that I noticed during my search:

There was a March 2010 update to the SE-L Premier spec which is where ICE became standard before that it wasn't available.

SE-L Premier models had a Adaptive Suspension option that replaced the Air suspension with a system that used electric motors to apply counter torque to the suspension when going round corners to reduce body roll.

Thanks again for the list, it proved very helpful with my search!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links