Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Value Tracking...

evora alternative option. I very nearly got one rather than the F. Ten grand more at the time for a used automatic (which I wanted for my motorway and traffic work). As a lotus owner it was an obvious choice . But even a lotus die hard would admit the rear seats are a joke. You wont get a car seat in and have room for the kids legs without them kicking the seat all the time. They wont be able to see much and the boot is laughable. despite all that if they'd been available for same price as F I'd have got one I'm sure. I was squeezed into an original BMW 635 back when i was a kid and loved every minute. Sod no room, kids love fast cars. might look again at an evora in a year or so if I decide to change the F. You got me thinking again...

Ps. Test drive an evora S. It wont sound like an F but the suspension is amazing. So soft and comfortable but so taught when it matters. If the F rode like an evora then it'd have sold buckets I reckon. If only lotus had the money to actually design a new car....

Dave, I only have the one child so she can sit behind my wife all be it a bit small. Not a massive difference compared to 911. Also means I have a spare rear seat for luggage when required. Again at least boot fits golf clubs which is more than the 911. It is not as solid as the 911 but doesn't have the time in service so will get better. The 2012 model and onwards has a lot of improvements to quality of build and finish over earlier models. Would have to be the 'a' varient fully optioned up for me.

The main thing it appears to offer over the 911 is looks and exclusivity for me. Really looks a great car all be it with a few compromises.

Stu

On the basis of this then, I wonder what mine is worth? I never see one the same spec for sale, so I have always wondered? It's a 2010 reg MY11 car with LSD, DaB and later spec spider alloys and blue patch steering wheel, so the second gen if you like. It has 47k on the clock and is Arctic pearl white. Any guesses?

On the basis of this then, I wonder what mine is worth? I never see one the same spec for sale, so I have always wondered? It's a 2010 reg MY11 car with LSD, DaB and later spec spider alloys and blue patch steering wheel, so the second gen if you like. It has 47k on the clock and is Arctic pearl white. Any guesses?

If it had 2011 changes it should be 2011 price.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe the price of the red 2008 58K mile IS-F now at B'ham Lexus (was at wolves Lexus). I paid 3K less than that for mine, back in June 2012 for a 2008 car with the same miles!!! Crazy. There is a red one also at Lexus Cardiff (where I purchased mine) for the same money 25K with less miles and two years younger! Prices seem to be all over the place.

It looks like they are still feeling out the market. Some (like the blue 2010) is cheap as it has some question marks over it. Also some have extended warranty and some don't and some etc. seems to have settled at between 20 and 25k for a 08 model.

Stu

Always liked the red....the Cardiff car is tempting. The one in brum would need to come down a few grand for me to consider it.

The BMW 135i Coupe I have now, whilst a very lively and characterful small coupe, is no V8 and in reality is no cheaper to keep on the road.

yeah maybe...its one option. Mine was such a great car, and reading through some of the threads here, (I've not visited in a while), it gets you excited about them again. :)

Noticed that when I bought my ISF over two years ago it was £24k with the others I looked at M3, C63 about £2k more expensive like for like but now they are all about £24k so the ISF is overtaking the others on appreciation. The biggest surprise was that I also looked at 996 Turbo's also at £24k, now you are lucky to get a good one for £35k! Wish I'd got one of those now :)

Supply and demand again. I would not expect them to have sold over jan. Any time from now onwards really. It will be interesting to see of any are re- listed at a cheaper price.

Stu

Exactly low demand and high prices....nothing is moving. Agreed, surely there will be some reductions soon, at least for the traders who need to shift stock.

I'm still considering another one, but I won't be looking seriously for a couple of months.

I also wonder if we'll see a few more arriving at dealers as people trade them in for an RC-F. I can't imagine it would be more than a handful, but when there are typically only 3-6 in the network at any one time, even that small extra extra supply may have an impact. I can imagine dealers trying to shift them now at a higher price before the 'flood' comes.

When I finally bought mine in Nov 2010 there had typically been about a dozen in the network at any moment over the preceding 18 months and dealers had been playing with prices all the time to shift them.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens later this year when they all want to shift their unsold demo RC-Fs at about the same time

I heard there are only 2 orders for RCFs.

As with the ISF, might be some big discounts. Going to Lexus Stockport next week to have a look at theirs. I was going to ask if any ISF's are being px'd but sounds like highly unlikely.

The RCF may have little negative effect on ISF prices if so few have been sold, it may if fact have the opposite effect perhaps. Unless as someone mentioned they start selling the demos off all at once.

Do dealers have RCFs in yet?

The RCF may have little negative effect on ISF prices if so few have been sold, it may if fact have the opposite effect perhaps. Unless as someone mentioned they start selling the demos off all at once.

Do dealers have RCFs in yet?

There are so few isf's and the rcf is a different market with unusable back seats for adults, 3 doors etc I don't see why it would impact values. Even if another 5 crop up there won't be more than 20 on the market at any time if that!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links