Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Extended Warranty

200h

i've just purchased a 2yr extended lexus warranty for my ct thought lexus have a good deal going at the moment,£495.00 for the warranty including 2 years AA breakdown when the breakdown cover is £125 / yr then the warranty is the same per annum which is the equivilant to 1hr labour with no parts at your dealer

• Like 1

I just bought the 2yr extended warranty for my RX450h (air susp) it cost £995 over 10months. it is fully inclusive policy

and to be fair i have a service plan as well. I had my vehicle serviced this week I had noticed a slight creaking from rear suspension over speed humps etc, mentioned this to the service desk and hey have agreed to change the rear suspension arms and bushes under warranty, am I glad I have it, hell yes, the cost of the suspension is over £1200,

So in my humble opinion, whilst my RX has been extremely reliable, its good that the reputation of Lexus as a brand for reliability is maintained by main dealers, who will not quibble over what other less reliable brands may just sparay a can of WD-40 at

to be honest i cant think of any job on a lexus that would cost less than £125 for parts and labour besides consumables which will be at the owners expense anyway so i am so happy to have 2yrs peace of mind and your covered for mot repairs as well

Planning on extending my warranty as well seeing as it's a good price. Just a shame about the servicing costs, been quoted £1001 for the first three services. Bang goes the Mars bars and Smarties for Christmas !!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links