Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

hello when i first brought my lexus gs 300 as most of you will know you turn the wipers off and they used to slide down to hide them selfs under the lip of the bonnet it has now stopped doing this can any one help me into sorting this problem ????? many thanks k.c

On some models, there is a switch on the wiper lever, "Man & Full", if you put the swtich to Full, the wipers will go back to just under the bonnet lip, if you don't have this swtich, may be worth while checking for anything that could be stopping this action from happening also checking the wipers are still fully attached within the wiper arms, happened to me once.

BR

Paul

What model year is your GS? If it is the current one, there is something called the Winter mode. In the Winter mode the wipers do not go back under the bonnet. (for snow etc ... purposes).

You can use a little force to click/bend the wiper arms back to the normal mode. Don't be afraid, just hold tight to the wiper arm, and .... click, done :)

PS this is for the current GS version (mk 2). Not sure if this is also true for the mk1?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links