Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piaa Xtreme Whites

Rich200

Does anyone Know where I can buy PIAA XTreme Whites online?

Can't seem to find them anywhere!

cheers

seriously Rich, as a Gold Memeber, you should contact Zee.

We have an absolutely superb bulb supplier for gold members - and Zee has his phone number ;)

we have had several group buys on bulbs lately - if we have enough interest, sure we can arranage another ;)

I have these bulbs fitted, they are good but they are not legal for road use in the UK ( not eu stamped ). Only thing I have found with them is there some bleed out from the normal beam, this means you have to drop back a bit from the car in front or you light up their interior :ohmy:

I have these bulbs fitted, they are good but they are not legal for road use in the UK ( not eu stamped ). Only thing I have found with them is there some bleed out from the normal beam, this means you have to drop back a bit from the car in front or you light up their interior :ohmy:

I'm not sure what you mean Steve. :huh: I have the group buy bulbs fitted and they are perfect. They are an exact match to my mates GS300 HIDs. They aren't too bright. I'm really pleassed with them. B)

Dear Steve

No these are not E marked and are for off-road use only.

Regards,

EILEEN

CUSTOMER SERVICES

----- Original Message -----

To: <sales@piaa.co.uk>

Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 10:21 PM

Subject: Technical Enquiry from PIAA Website

> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by

> (#################) on Tuesday, April 1, 2003 at 22:26:11

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

>

> Subject: eXTREME wHITE bulbs

>

> Name: Steve

>

> Phone: ################

>

> Enquiry: are these approved for use in the UK ?

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

That is the reply I got from PIAA. I am using them still as I have said above, they are good but I just feel that they intrude into the inside of the car in front whereas standard bulbs don't. Just a personal opinion.

I know if I was in front I wouldn't be too happy ..... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links