Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Selling My Tdi Custom Mk1 Aristo Single Turbo Kit

rallure

ok well a few other things have come up and now im not going single yet so i'll be selling the turbo kit i bought off mark from tdi not long ago, its hasent been fitted by me and still sits in the box it arrived it. the kit contains the following:

HKS GT ball bearing turbo ( internal wastegate),

Custom manifold ( has a crack in but can be easily repaired so i have been told),

custom down pipe,

Large FMIC with piping and HKS BOV welded on,

oil return and feed lines.

I REALLY wanted to fit this kit as it looks an excellent piece of kit but in the last 30mins i have been told i need to help a family member out so the money to fit the kit is not there anymore.

i paid over 1k for the kit but i am happy to accept 800-900 for it, delivery will be sorted out later won't cost more than 30 pound to ship though.

Mark will tell you himself the kit cost over 5k when it was new and when you see it you can see why.

im not in a huge rush to sell it, if i dont get the price i want i'll just keep it until i can fit it later in the year.

post-11165-1142519088.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links