Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Those Cool Flashing Break Lights

i saw a video on hear a while ago of someones break lights flashing, i would really like a pair, does anyone know where i can find them.

also is it built into the bulb or is it something between placed on the connection to the breake lights? thanks

The type you've seen on here, all the flashing stuff is in the bulb, but both types are available on the net :)

thanks however im having problems sourcing a uk site, i was hoping someone will reply that has actually purchased them!

This thread may help: Flashing brake lights

I did actually have these bulbs a while back, but like most of the others, we all got them as part of a group buy organised by a guy who isn't on here anymore............they were all from the US, and I'm not sure if anyone has been able to buy them from the UK :unsure:

stav has a cool system on his which im going to be doing on mine,its the fog/brake conversion but when he brakes the fogs flash then stay on imo it looks extremely cool.

basicly its a SEQUENCER CONTROL MODULE that controls the lights and 2 dual fillament bulb holders anymore info give me or stav a shout

stav has a cool system on his which im going to be doing on mine,its the fog/brake conversion but when he brakes the fogs flash then stay on imo it looks extremely cool.

basicly its a SEQUENCER CONTROL MODULE that controls the lights and 2 dual fillament bulb holders anymore info give me or stav a shout

yep, exactly the same as i have on mine. we bought the sequencer units together and fitted them. it looks awesome, especially at night and deffo gets some looks from passers by :hehe: B) :winky:

yep, exactly the same as i have on mine. we bought the sequencer units together and fitted them. it looks awesome, especially at night and deffo gets some looks from passers by :hehe: B) :winky:

cool,any chance of a how to guide :whistling:

cool,any chance of a how to guide :whistling:

yep, will be updating my thread some time soon and will post info there

I saw a video on hear a while ago of someones break lights flashing, i would really like a pair

We took this of mine tonight :D

th_IntercoolerNightShotsVideo2.jpg

there good woz but i dont like how the lights work independant of each other

thats annoyed me even more!!!!!!!!! whree can i gwet some !!!!!!!!!!

They don't actually look like that in person, it's all down to the frame rate on the camera..........

@Woz, I've changed my mind about the front of your car, it looks so angry with just the sidelights and those LEDS lit up.............could be a transformer :winky: :hehe:

They have their own circuit in each one so they will be slightly different. You could by an external sequencer like Rob's Lexx did to make them the same...

They don't actually look like that in person, it's all down to the frame rate on the camera..........

Mine do honest :D ( I got someone else to drive the car so I could see :D

@Woz, I've changed my mind about the front of your car, it looks so angry with just the sidelights and those LEDS lit up.............could be a transformer :winky: :hehe:

I did tell people it would look cool and most people mocked it :shutit: .......... see the intercooler thread for more pictures :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links