Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North Scotland (NC500) Road Trip

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

You are now officially my new best friend and invited drinking partner if I was allowed to award you with 20 likes I would 👍

@emjay82 you are a star ✨

I shall treasure this award and unaccustomed as I am to public speaking I shall only keep you all for ............. 😂

Big Rat

Unaccustomed to public speaking????lol

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

Believe me Marcus, normally you cant shut him up:wink3:

That's what I thought.  I'm sure when we have our road trip the truth will come out.

Any more thoughts on dates for this trip??

22 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

That's what I thought.  I'm sure when we have our road trip the truth will come out.

Any more thoughts on dates for this trip??

It depends how long we want to take doing it, I would prefer to do a Thursday to Sunday or Monday so we are not rushing it, however I have quite a few things planned this year so it all depends on dates, at the moment w/c Mon 6th March suits me, after that I don't know.

For me it would be would need to be later than March, need some time to organise the time away from home/work. There's also the Midlands Meet on 18th March. I would need to come back on the Sunday (family commitments) but it would be feasible to start heading up on Thursday and arrive in Scotland on Friday. As previously mentioned, l would joint as much as the tour as possible if others are staying out longer. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been quiet last few days on the forum due to work but now I'm around again I'd like to get something sorted on dates for this run.  Longer we leave it, harder it will be.

How about we agree a month first.  For me it's got to be March/April/May really due to wife giving birth but if it's scheduled for a later time it's not the end of the world, could pop up for the day and meet up.

Ive placed a separate poll to get the dates narrowed down, can you all please get it done.

Thanks

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links