AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
WylieCoyote

Have You Named Your Car

Have you named your car?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

dont matter where you come from, but when ever you talk about a car its always, SHE is a lovely car

I beg to differ. I have NEVER, EVER called my car SHE. It really makes me cringe when i hear people refer to their car as SHE or a name :blush:

Guilty as charged here.

SHE is called Lana (I was caning the Smallville boxsets when I got HER and Lana Lang had become Lana Luthor. Lana Luthor/LexLuthor/Lexus...I'm sure you get it). She totally looks like a Lana :P

It's something left from when we were kids, we always gave my dad's cars names. His old Sierra was probably the best... Betty (Ford).

Guilty as charged here.

SHE is called Lana (I was caning the Smallville boxsets when I got HER and Lana Lang had become Lana Luthor. Lana Luthor/LexLuthor/Lexus...I'm sure you get it). She totally looks like a Lana :P

It's something left from when we were kids, we always gave my dad's cars names. His old Sierra was probably the best... Betty (Ford).

When i said earlier SHE , what i am saying is all my cars have been females, i-e the babe/ the old lady / the granny "SHEs a lovely car" i love my car and treat her like a lady

So all you ownes that name the cars male names, if someone was to say to you where is your car, would say / its in garage or hes in garage, i would say shes in garage.

with mine, i call her Baby, as in the character from dirty dancing, cause if you touch her right she really dances lol. and the sat nav is called moneypenny lol. my partner calls her the bitch as apparently the car gets more attention lol

Mine is called 'Krull' as named by my wife and 3 year old daughter.

...our last car BMW 330d convert was called Emily, Our Saab 9-3 Beverly and the Peugeot Partner (car) Linda.....I have no idea where the naming comes from but my wife is all for it! :rolleyes: