Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Seling Accessories

chris_fletcher

So every Tom, ***** or Harriet doesn't use the forum as a free fleabay.

Interesting. On another forum which is for motorcycles , I am a moderator and members "sales" are easy to access... However, the sales are very few and far between simply because the members have very little for sale which is relevant to the forum and those few items which show up for sale are all relevant. There has been no removal of any advertisment. I think that this is because the purpose of the forum is to focus on one particular issue; in the case of this forum it would be the Lexus CT, why would anyone think that their e bay goods might be interesting if they arent relevant? and why would they think that the moderators would allow irrelevant adverts? Perhaps it is because there is some resentment from the spam advertisers who so obviously polute the forum with unrelated carp (oops spelt wrong) There's one showing now which shows stuff from an outfit chosing to call itself "muddlebox "( opps spelt wrong again) Is this the sort of Tom ***** or Harry that you were talking about?

Edited by janey
Asking if certain items are for sale
  • Like 1

Well said Geof!

I have upgraded to an is300h and it would be nice to be able to offer my CT accessories on here without having to pay for gold membership. Anyway eBay has shifted the rubber mats to a very happy new owner :-)

Edited by janey
Taking the 'p' in the nicest possible way
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links