Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Melting Dashboard Recall

HI

In this days toyota/lexus is in a middle of recall in the USA that is already in phase 2. they replacing sticky\melting dashboards and door panels that damaged from the sun

Does anybody knows what about the European market will they do the recall in Europe to?

thank you

Maybe not here in the UK.....but to be fair about it Spain, Portugal, Italy, Hungary etc will quite easily temps of 40 degrees.

We had 38 in the Auvergne in France in July this year!

Igor if you get a problem get back to Lexus. Maybe they will look at it on a case by case judgement.

Are European vehicles suffering from this? It could be an issue with locally sourced parts.

The main reason for the recall in the US is to stop lawsuits. Sadly they are unlikely to do the same in Europe.

• 1 year later...

Hi.

I have an is 220d,i´m from Portugal,and my vehicle is with sticky and melting dashboard;contact lexus Portugal headoffice that do not know about this issue;i told them about the american recall but they don´t care;what about all of us complain to lexus europe headoffice in order that they think about this ??

I´m  already complaining to europe lexus and even japan!!

Regards

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links