Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any1 Got This Induction Kit?

phunt

Just found this and wondered if anyone has got or seen one in action?

If its pump what other options are there apart from rediculasly expensive items :duh: and does any1 know the reason why K+N dont do a 57i for the IS200?

I had heard on the "grapevine" that they were developing one but have not seen it...... it maybe worth emailing them to send you some photographs of the kit so that we can see their design and advise you based on that......

It is surprisingly cheap though...... not sure if that is a reflection on the product or not though.....

I think i might just order one anyway.ive been looking for one since i got my IS and im not really interested in performance gain just the intake roar :)

Well ive had a meeting with the BOSS (missus) and if my powerflow on tuesday doenst cost an arm and a leg im sure ill be allowed to order it :) she's a top bird :zee:

Well ive had a meeting with the BOSS (missus) and if my powerflow on tuesday doenst cost an arm and a leg im sure ill be allowed to order it :) she's a top bird :zee:

If she was a "Top Bird" she'd be buying it for you..... :lol:

They comp'ed me one as it was the first they had developed and it was awful!!

Truly awful! If this is the same one, don't go near it. have some photos at home and will post later.

Sound was a bit louder but horrible and tinney (if thats a word). And no increase in performance. It only stayed on the car for 15 mins!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links