Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is300h F Sport

Hey all,

I'm back in with a new Lexus now, after many years of other makes.

Just bought a Ultra blue IS 300h F Sport from Lexus Hatfield. I could not recommend them highly enough!! Top people and nothing short of what I expect from a Lexus dealer.

The car is a joy to drive and I will put up a pic when possible.

👍🏼

I was finding it hard to choose between the blue that you have & the red that I have.

But my last car was a light blue & it has been many years since I had red car.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Customer services are when you need them as important as the car being right for you!

I have never been anywhere near a Lexus dealership until I stepped foot into my local at Wolverhampton.

Was greeted by a friendly receptionist to welcome me & see if I needed anything particular.

Very impressed with the showroom cars displayed all finger mark free & fresh inside.

Had a test drive on the same day & placed an order a few days later.

Car was in my hands a couple of weeks later, a far cry from my experience at other top brand dealerships.

Maybe the long wait for your chosen car is worth waiting for, but when I have decided what I want it is nice to get it within a month.

One company if I placed an order in September could only tell me it could be March next year or a bit later???

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Exactly. I had an Audi A5 prior to getting the IS and I popped in to the Audi dealership which was next door to have a look at the newer A5 and the S3 saloon. Both were nice cars, but as with most Audis they seemed still like a 90's car, curvy than angular. I would have had to wait until next March for either of the cars!!! The BMW was available within a month, but it didn't buy me as the Lexus did.

I do miss the power that my Audi had, but I have my eyes on the RC F (or the RC 200t) next 😄

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links