Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gold Mebers Only For Bits ?

mk1gti

well hello im new ,and have just got my dad a gs300, i got two cars both bumped and have made one good one out of two so i thought that i would sell the rest of the bits cheap to help people out ,as the one i got left is a twin turbo one and i know how hard bits are to get for these cars so i thought ill try here but cant do it cos it for gold members only ?????????? why is this please ??????? as a mk1 golf gti fan on our web site u can do this stright away :blink: (www.edition38.com) :question: just thought it would be nise to sell stuff to people if there in the same boat as we were nothing wrong with cars

if I asked you to give me those bits for free what would you say?

well true but we do on our site i know all sites are diffent but as a member of one of the top clubs in the golf sene we say that you cant get people to spend over 25k on there cars and then pay to try and get bits as well we look at it as i love for our cars and the internet bills are paid for my the members and theres only 7 of us! with over 10,000 hits a day it can get costly and when we put a show on we just get our money back (sometimes) we do it for the love of vws? this way everybody wins , sorry dont mean to start trouble or anything just thats our way

great site and people look friendly hope u dont mine me poping back and saying hi. quiet like my dad lex. bit slower then what im use to and doent like going round corners fast but its well sweet to drive and its very BIG when you park it next to my mk1 golf have a good new year all hope you and yours stay safe :zee:

if I asked you to give me those bits for free what would you say?

well true but we do on our site i know all sites are diffent but as a member of one of the top clubs in the golf sene we say that you cant get people to spend over 25k on there cars and then pay to try and get bits as well we look at it as i love for our cars and the internet bills are paid for my the members and theres only 7 of us! with over 10,000 hits a day it can get costly and when we put a show on we just get our money back (sometimes) we do it for the love of vws? this way everybody wins , sorry dont mean to start trouble or anything just thats our way

great site and people look friendly hope u dont mine me poping back and saying hi. quiet like my dad lex. bit slower then what im use to and doent like going round corners fast but its well sweet to drive and its very BIG when you park it next to my mk1 golf have a good new year all hope you and yours stay safe :zee:

Yestarday we had 124720 hits just from visitirs on this site... we run about 6 sites whithin the same brand but in different countries.. buts hits are not visitors... if you had 10,000 unique people per day then you would quickly be out of business.. love or not for the brand.

I ran this club out of my own pocket for the first 6 months. Probably cost me a couple of grand in costs setting things up.

I would not like to tell you how much our costs are as future growth would be scarey for you. Clubs do not grow on trees and there is only so much expense you can take before it breaks you.

Anyway... rules are rules so we abide by them.

:)

as a possible suggestion, maybe it would be ok, for a Gold member or one of admin to post the sale on your behalf?

Seeing as people on here will benefit from items on offer??

I know we have rules Steve, but I have also seen postings from Golds advertising a friends car, so why not allow this also. At least then we still keep control of whats posted etc.

Just an idea anyway. :blush:

Hey, I'll sell them for you on gold - of course there would be a small commission of a brace of turbo's to bolt on to my GS B)

Seriously though Steve, I agree that rules are rules and you cant break them but how do we get to find out what this guy has. l know us GS'ers are the minority but it would be good to see whats in the sweetie shop!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links