Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

F1 autocentres offers price match and you can use discount codes to get even better prices

Recently changed my tyres but opted for Goodyear EfficientGrip instead

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

On eBay guy selling dunlop sp sport fast response for 55 or best offer,so are they any good????, says new in listing, but he's in Derby. Will message him if he can deliver them for 50, another 10 each for fitting. Then it's bargain. 

With the Goodyear the grip is really impressive and the ride is smooth too. Would recommend as a replacement tyre choice.

Make sure you get tracking done with tyre changes as this can affect the drive too.

XL means extra load capacity. You get worse ride because the sidewalls are stiffer. As long as the tyres selected meet the size (eg 245/45R17), speed (eg W, Y - Y covers W as well) and weight ratings (eg 91, 95 - higher numbers cover lower as well)  as specified in the handbook you don't need XL.

On 2/23/2016 at 9:02 PM, i_786_i said:

With the Goodyear the grip is really impressive and the ride is smooth too. Would recommend as a replacement tyre choice.

Make sure you get tracking done with tyre changes as this can affect the drive too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had Goodyear's this time round, superb tyres. 

Avoid Pirelli's at all costs they were horrible.

On 2/25/2016 at 1:37 PM, Bingo123 said:

is it worth going for the Reinforced or XL tyres on IS250 ???

No - it is biggest mistake. Reinforced tires are for heavy loads and are much harder, hence they would have terrible hard ride.

I have paid £61 per tire for SPORTMAXX RT 94? with rim protection and got fitted them in local garage for £20, so £142 in total. so I guess £135 is decent price.

XL aint as bad as ppl make out - i cant find no noticeable difference and i occasionally do heavy loads but mostly they allow higher tire pressures and have reinforced sidewalls which im more interested in.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links