Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello again!

Hi Guys,

Not been on here in ages. I had some issues with my password a while ago and never got round to sorting it until tonight. 

Still have my ISF. It will hit 70k miles by next week. Fortunately as we all know with these cars I do not have anything to report as it has not put a foot wrong since the water pump was changed under warranty. 

Still throughly enjoying the car and look forward to driving it everytime. Early this Weeke I drove to Geneva via France for the motorshow and it was a great drive there and back. It eats up the miles no problem. 

This year I bought some winter tyres for it and the two occasions we have had snow it has been perfect. I have not got stuck once and it was quite bad snow up here the last time we had it. 

So what have I been up to, well since my last post on here which was in 2015, I have since got into drifting. I tend to go drifting once a month in Birmingham and will be at the teeside auto drone in April and no I do not drift the ISF! I have got a e36 compact which is set up for drifting and I have also bought a road legal e36 which again is set up for drifting. 

I had a quick scan of recent posts and I would like to say hi to the new people that have joined. You will thoroughly enjoy the ISF I can assure you of that,you made the right decision with this car! 

Sully

• Like 1

Forgot to mention in the above post, I sat in the GS-F at the Geneva Motorshow and I was very pleased with it. I have a feeling a lot of ISF owners will move onto the GSF. 

I only have one or two vid to be honest which is on you tube. I need to get a go pro really and start filming more. 

Still trying to get to grips with it but improving each time. Drifting is very addictive. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153895497531554&id=696196553

Another short vid. 

• Like 1

The ISF is a good drift car. Got a passenger ride in one on the back circuit at Ascari. They had to disable the electronics (they wouldn't tell us how :))though to allow enough slip. The car was going all day long over two days and never missed a beat. Rear tyres lasted about an hour each time and the fronts not much longer. Something to do with the angle on full lock.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links