Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

F-Sport Ride Height vs SE-L

Hi all,

Came across this on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-IS-250-300-350-F-Sport-set-of-new-suspension-springs-shocks-Tokico-TRD-/172133553436?hash=item2813f5951c:g:09YAAOSwXshWtdg7

Wondering if the F-Sport ride height and firmness was/is any different to a standard 2008 SE-L model which I have?

I plan to drop my IS250 slightly when I fit 18's, would be nice to fit genuine parts doing so.

Thanks
Billy

F-Sport suspension is definitely firmer and lower compared to SE-L, probably about an inch or so.

Not sure if that shock/spring kit will fit your car btw as its for a 3rd-gen model.

I haven't driven a standard IS but the F Sport suspension is superb, but I am thinking of moving to some 19's so will probably require some Mesiter R coilovers to make the car sit right.

So I will be removing my F-Sport setup in the near future

Next time I see an FSport in a car park I'm going to do my best to park close to it see what the difference is. Don't want to go to all the trouble of swapping and it's only a tad difference.

What you reckon?

From what I remember reading online, the suspension is different and is 1 inch lower than a SE-L.

Though the F sport suspension on the is250 i heard is firmer, it still comfortable and not as stiff as my civic type r.

Coming from a Civic I can confirm the F-Sport is like driving on a cloud compared to Hondas suspension!

I would say looking at picture the F Sport being 1 inch lower looks about right, to me they look like the sort of drop you would get putting eibachs on a standard car usually, nice subtle drop but with stock feeling.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links