Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Mileage

Hi, I'm new to this site, as I recently purchased an 1997 ls400 in grey with very low mileage.

I was just wondering if anyone owns an ls400 with mileage less than 43,000 like mine. Aswell as this, how much would this be worth?

Thanks

Hi Baghnakha  and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over. Congratulations on your purchase, not many like that around.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Some pictures would be good to see and where did you find this low milage example?

There are some very low imported ones on eBay, have been on sale for months, they are asking 7.5 k for them!

Hi steve2006 

23 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Some pictures would be good to see and where did you find this low milage example?

There are some very low imported ones on ebay, have been on sale for months, they are asking 7.5 k for them!

I looked over the ones you mentioned, they seem to be toyota

celsiors without the leather interior and few electronics.

There are 3 versions of the JDM Celsiors, A,B and C-F . I have a B spec which has leather and a C-F which has leather massage seats and Sat nav in a 1994 model year so they do vary.

23 hours ago, Lexus400 said:
On 04/04/2016 at 8:05 PM, steve2006 said:

There are some very low imported ones on ebay, have been on sale for months, they are asking 7.5 k for them!

IMG_20160320_111733.jpg

IMG_20160320_112339.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links