Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know what model this F-Sport badge is from?

I parked next to this car the other day and noticed these badges, obviously they are not from the car originally as it was a none f-sport is220d.

I have an idea for the badge but could do with either a part number or place I can purchase 1 please. Thank You

2016-04-23%2017.58.03.jpg

These are the "original" F-Sport badges. The first car to host the F-Sport moniker was the pre-facelift 2010 IS, both in 220d and 250 guise and it came with these badges.

Im not too familiar with the pre-facelift IS range but it looked exactly the same as the other IS trims at that time apart from the alloys and badge that you see below:

media?id=1b1895fe6cc3431bbc3666f98dcb999

Lexus stopped using these badges and since 2012 have only been using these:

15-2011-lexus-is-350-f-sport-badge.jpg

2016-lexus-rc-200t-f-sport-badge-02.jpg

The long F-Sport badge is on American cars in place of the Lexus badge on the left side of the bootlid.

• Like 1

Thanks Rayaan the car did have the same alloys as the black one above, thought someone had just stuck some f-sport badges on their car!

Any ideas of a part number for the old F-Sport badges? Or a reg for an old f-sport I can try and get the parts guys to work out a part number from?

Cheers

19 minutes ago, dougie175 said:

Thanks Rayaan the car did have the same alloys as the black one above, thought someone had just stuck some f-sport badges on their car!

Any ideas of a part number for the old F-Sport badges? Or a reg for an old f-sport I can try and get the parts guys to work out a part number from?

Cheers

a quick google search doesnt yield great results tbh.

No idea on what the part numbers could be so I guess you could just go on autotrader and pull a reg down from there. I doubt they are even made anymore as the new cars all have the gunmetal grey coloured badges

• Like 1

No I have searched Google high and low no success.

I'll take a look on autotrader a part number would be ideal as the parts guys can see if they are still available.

Hopefully they still are as they would be ideal for what I need on my interior. 

8 minutes ago, dougie175 said:

No I have searched Google high and low no success.

I'll take a look on autotrader a part number would be ideal as the parts guys can see if they are still available.

Hopefully they still are as they would be ideal for what I need on my interior. 

You could try getting a custom one made from somewhere using this graphic:

Logo_F-Sport.jpg

Alternatively you could use an F badge instead -

f_emblem_lexus_s.jpg

There are some like the ones below. They are OEM for the IS350C F-Sport but only come as a full engine cover, Part number PTR48-53080

$_12.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks that graphic could come in very handy 1 day for some vinyl cutting or custom badges!

Yeah the engine cover badge is nice shame you need to buy the entire engine cover to get it. It the rectangle shape of the older f-sport badge that I need though rather than a square.

I'm guessing with the fact the older f-sport badges aint even available on eBay.com from the US means they have probably been discontinued and superseded by the newer style badge

1 hour ago, Cracksta said:

If you buy me the 2 f sport badges you used for your boot, you can have both of my original F sport badges :P

Thats a healthy proposition for you Robb!!

1 hour ago, dougie175 said:

Thanks that graphic could come in very handy 1 day for some vinyl cutting or custom badges!

Yeah the engine cover badge is nice shame you need to buy the entire engine cover to get it. It the rectangle shape of the older f-sport badge that I need though rather than a square.

I'm guessing with the fact the older f-sport badges aint even available on ebay.com from the US means they have probably been discontinued and superseded by the newer style badge

Another option might be to get the new style F-Sport badges that are used in the US for the rear bootlid and with a bit of blue plastidip or paint, colour the F in blue and the SPORT in black?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cracksta said:

If you buy me the 2 f sport badges you used for your boot, you can have both of my original F sport badges :P

That would be very good, but its quite an expensive solution to be fair would cost me £60 to get another 2 of those badges into the country.

43 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Thats a healthy proposition for you Robb!!

Another option might be to get the new style F-Sport badges that are used in the US for the rear bootlid and with a bit of blue plastidip or paint, colour the F in blue and the SPORT in black?

I had thought about using 1 of the newer rear badges like what I have used on the rear found here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252327660311?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT the problem is even changing the colour the actual shape is different around the sport there is no surround if you know what I mean, just wouldn't look right.

Never mind seems like its either not possible to find 1 or going to be too expensive, I will look at another solution

Dougie, 

you would find a lot of these metal F Sport stickers for under £5 at Aliexpress. http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=lexus+stickers

There are other interior accessories just spend careful time reading a seller's review just like when shopping on eBay . Most of Aliexpress sellers are based in China but I have shopped there a few times with no hassle.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links