Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi guys

Well I've just got my Gs300 back from Lexus Dealers after it had the bonnet replaced due to rust, but have now had a txt mesg from lexus to say my car is due recall work, so I called them up and booked in for the 9th of May to have a new fuel pressure sensor replaced. Apparently it's a 4 hr job, has anyone else had this recall, if so what is the fault with the fuel pressure sensor, I only ask because mine drives perfect.

My 2008 GS450h had the pressure sensor replaced when it was serviced earlier this month. I think it's just a precaution, as mine showed no problems either. I've no idea of the time involved as Lexus Bolton had the car all day.

I've had the car since February I think and every time I put the vin number in on the lexus uk website recall bit it always said there is recall work needed on my car, but whenever I put the reg in, it would say can't find details, but anyway I raised this up with Lexus uk many times since February  and they kept denying there was a recall on my car even on the vin number, but today get a txt saying to call them as there is recall on the vehicle and to book in.

I bought my car in April last year and until I booked it for a service recently, I wasn't in the 'Lexus system'. I've had several texts and emails from them since, mainly about my experience with Lexus Bolton. It looks like Lexus UK keep a close eye on their dealerships, which is no bad thing, even if the communications can get a little annoying after a while.

I bought my 2007 GS450H eight weeks ago. I have had the recall notice from Lexus stating that the work will take 4 hours. After discussions on the phone concerning my distance from the nearest dealer in Wolverhampton, "I live in Hereford" they have agreed to a loan car for 2 days while the work is carried out along with a safety check, and hybrid system check.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links