Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Service Parts for my IS200d

Time has come around for it's annual service (won't be going back to Lexus this year after last years fiasco).

So... my question is about which parts do people use.... In my Toyota days, I used to fit either Toyota or Blueprint parts  (quality of both seems similar to me).

Now,I see " HERTH+BUSS" parts at a few stockists... looks interesting

So, what's the view out there, Lexus/Toyota, Blueprint, Herth+Buss or something else??

I always go genuine lexus parts. Parts work as they should and for the money its better long term.

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

On eBay from lexus Birmingham doing it for 14.99 delivered so not sure how it could cost £140 as it's just a paper inner filter, had mine changed on my is220d only cost me £5 for aftermarket one,unless they try to sell u complete with filter housing.

yes, they quoted £140 for  just the paper filter, I did query the price!  This was the official Lexus UK parts store on eBay.. I asked them for a quote for basic service items... got the part number, will be buying the same part number from someone else!

Just curious if anyone had preferred parts as opposed to official Toyota ones

I got my fuel filter from the dealer.

The part number for mine is L23390-YZZA1   £15.59 + VAT

That was from Jemca Edgware Road.

The part you have listed seems to be for the whole assembly, not the filter only.

I'm sure it's for complete assembly is220d, is200d can't b that different, it's only paper filter.try lexus main dealer, see what price u get, on lexus Birmingham on eBay part no is 23390-yzza2 14.99. Is220d, is200d must use same fuel filter. It's totally different part no u gave 

On 22/10/2014 at 4:04 AM, jasedebs said:

I am currently arranging a new fuel filter housing due to current one been cracked The cost is £136.00 inc VAT. I have hunted all over for one but have only found at dealers. This is a common fault stated by Toyota yet lexus says it's not. It's a job that requires doing so I would advise you to go ahead with what is required...

There is ur answer why it's costing u 140 for  paper fuel filter lool. As I said before it's for complete fuel housing, why are they trying to sell u complete housing not sure.trying to rip u off thinking u need complete thing.u only need complete if it's damaged,when had mine changed on is220d, screw was knackered but he was good mechanic managed to take off and change filter without breaking part as it's only plastic, can easily b broken.go lexus buy 1 for £15.hope this  clears it up for u

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links