Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi gurus of the forum 

I'm looking at a late 2006 IS 250 with about 48,000 miles at a local independent. It has an OK service history, part Lexus and part independent. The interior still has Lexus mats, no signs of wear, and it has Michelin tyres. Not perfect that there you are.

There is a sticker inside the drivers door that says SEL. The stereo is standard and no  Navigation, but it has memory seats and the heated and cooled seats option . How can I tell if it has Xenon headlights?

Can a Lexus garage give me the full specification with the registration?

Yes will do an up and down then centre when started in the dark. They have no headlight adjuster in the car, which is also a give away.

Strange no full history have you been on gov.com history search.

• Like 1

SE-L only features;

1. Xenon Headlights (washer covers on front bumper, headlight wash button on dash, headlight dance on start up)

2. Wood dash trim on doors and center console

3. Seat memory buttons on front doors.

4. Rear Window Shade 

5. Rain Sensing Wipers 

I believe that the nav/touch screen has to be fitted to get bluetooth/hands free - the steering wheel dial/hang up buttons are missing on models without nav option.

On 7/20/2016 at 4:39 PM, bobmc said:

I believe that the nav/touch screen has to be fitted to get bluetooth/hands free - the steering wheel dial/hang up buttons are missing on models without nav option.

That is correct, non-Nav radio cannot support BT/Phone. However, even on Nav and screen it is option until Face-lift when it became standard. 

BTW I personally consider Lexus Sat-Nav and screen one of the worst in the (luxury) market. Screen is very dim and unresponsive to touch and slow, functionality is limited, screen resolution and clarity is sub-standard, maps are not very accurate and expensive to update.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links