Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Potential new owner incoming

Hi All,

Hoping to purchase an ISF in the coming months, after doing a fair bit of research and searching the forums I believe its the right car for me :) 

Ideally I will aim for a well maintained mid-higher mileage car that I can put my own stamp on rather than a low mile minter.

At the moment there doesn't seem to be any 60-80k cars out there on the usual outlets (pistonheads, autotrader, eBay) and only either +20k low mileage examples or +100K cars.

Do mid-high cars come up for sale often? Im not opposed to purchasing a 100K car provided its been well looked after but would rather spend a little more and get something with a few less miles as inevitably I will no doubt want to sell at some point. My annual mileage is around the 4-6k mark as I use another vehicle 50% of the time.

Hope to join the ISF club soon 

Thanks

Sai

Hi Sai and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We always like to see pictures of members cars so don't be shy.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Im happy to wait a few months for the right car if need be and will probably have to do so anyways as I intend to purchase outright from an impending buy to let sale! 

Current drives are a 2016 Honda Jazz and 2003 Skyline 350GT 

13507013_10157052929205641_7807835325896702785_n.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Sai, there is a white one on Lexus owners club uk on facebook.

Also comes with PPE headers installed......

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the reply!

Is that the same one which was/has been on piston heads for a while?, if so it was around the 22k price mark and had 5 previous owners? I also noticed the power figures quoted started at 470 and then jumped to around 520 as weeks went by! Looks good in white though [emoji41]

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links