Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

European Lexus Drive

Steve

What about a european Lexus drive from north to south europe... a convoy of Lexus with Magnetic signs on the side of the cars with " Team Lexus Convoy"!!!!! end up in spain!

have you spoke to BP/ESSO/TEXACO/ARAL/SHELL,to see if they can spare a tanker to follow us,you also better warn OPEC,let them know that there will be a drain on the worlds supply cos there is a Lexus convoy on :D

ut ye that would be a fantastic idea,however still waiting for ppl to get involved in a UK one!

i love that idea...........:cool:

yeah sounds cool eh.. maybe next summer?

people in there country can lead the way until the next border... great eh! We can film the whole trip and also inform the media!

Sponsorship sounds good if we get enough poeople in... 50 cars would definatly get sponsorship for fuel costs.. should be really good fun!

Hey mat... you can blip everyone on the AutoBahn ;)

Serious speeds now!

Oil company's will not sponsor or donate to anything unless it is or for a registered charity, that is the only way they can right the tax off. They already spend millions on advertising so we would have to be in world record convoy to get noticed in that way.

but it does sound like a good idea, wanna start in Scotland it will get warmer as we go down!

• 5 months later...

Sounds good people:yes:

I wish they had autobahn's in the UK:(:(:(

To be a proper convoy, we have to give each other names like "rubber ducky":lol:

Steve can be "rubber johnny":lol::lol::lol:

ps, a free S/C sounds fantastic (either that or mat can give me his when he puts his 430 motor in!)

Many moons back when i was a scooterboy I drove my lambretta to barcelona & made it without breaking down once!!!! But boy oh boy did I need to head straight to the chemist to buy the biggest tube of Germeloids when i got back :lol: Should be a doodle!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk