Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Australia + Newzealand IS-F Interiors

Thought I'd share this with you the later cars had some interior colours we did not get, I've found the pictures of this red but there was also 2 others which I've not yet been able to locate.

I quite like this would look great on Black / Grey / White cars and dare I say to a lesser extent on Silver, of course it would look S... on Blue 😂

Some other little pics they do to there's as well.

Big RatIMG_0293.JPGIMG_0295.JPGIMG_0297.JPGIMG_0298.JPGIMG_0299.JPGIMG_0300.JPG

3 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Not too sure on the red, carbon inserts might look ok though.

You could always change your car to one of the others and um 😐 have it trimmed - can we say that on here 😟

Recovering Rat

In the states there were 50 special edition IS-F's by Neiman Marcus with black with white accent stitching in the cabin, steering wheel with white leather accents, front headrests embossed with the F logo, hand-polished finish on the wheels and numbered Special Build badge on the centre console. 

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r5.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I've seen the red seats, steering wheel trim and gear stick on US youtube clips, but the other bits I'm sure are aftermarket??? 

Yes those bits are after market I guess to link in with red theme, the interior was defo a dealer thing to those down under under.

Big Rat

28 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Yes those bits are after market I guess to link in with red theme, the interior was defo a dealer thing to those down under under.

Big Rat

Yeah they were definitely OEM choices, also in the states too. https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/27324435

6 minutes ago, Tom24 said:

Must say I'm partial to a bit of red leather.....I'd choose it on the GSF or RCF anyway. 

Me to Grey outside red in....... after all silver is a shade of grey lol

🐀

Haha! Yeah agree on the grey/red combo. Black, white and silver go well with red leather too. 

Not to sure about the blue ones with red leather ...... All looks a bit too loud. Ivory interior suits blue more. 

Just been looking at the GSFs on Autotrader and was surprised at how many ISFs are for sale....14 at the moment, never known there to be that many advertised before. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links