Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can you have fun without exceeding the speed limits?

19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Warrington guy I ought to buy just for putting up with me 😝

🐀

You should be buying for all of us for putting up with you especially me and @Flytvr , we have put up with you from day one, and to think all of this was actually by chance.................:angry::wink3:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Big rat Did you check to see if tetleys was on tap . 🍺🍺🍺

9 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Big rat Did you check to see if tetleys was on tap . 🍺🍺🍺

@Warrington guy I will find out and let you know, these things are very important...... now did I ask them about Guinness ☹️

🐀

8 minutes ago, Mark G said:

You should be buying for all of us for putting up with you especially me and @Flytvr , we have put up with you from day one, and to think all of this was actually by chance.................:angry::wink3:

@Mark G Yes you have a point there maybe you should have done this straight away instead of suffering me 😳

IMG_2595.thumb.PNG.02456476cfcd2abf7f79397f71a34014.PNG

Big Rat

I think you have missed one option @Flytvr and an area I can help you with. Keep the car stock but move to an area located close to one of the best driving roads in the UK. This delightful cottage has the benefit of running water and heating to one room 😉 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65126714.html

Mountain Pass is a dramatic 23-mile stretch of the A4069 through the Brecon Beacons. The route starts in the quiet town of Llangadog (@flytvrs new town) and rises to a height of 493m as you ascend the Welsh mountains. 

Perfectly suited to the F and you will help two estate agents put food on the table for their starving children. 👍 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I think you have missed one option @Flytvr and an area I can help you with. Keep the car stock but move to an area located close to one of the best driving roads in the UK. This delightful cottage has the benefit of running water and heating to one room 😉 

Mountain Pass is a dramatic 23-mile stretch of the A4069 through the Brecon Beacons. The route starts in the quiet town of Llangadog (@flytvrs new town) and rises to a height of 493m as you ascend the Welsh mountains. 

Perfectly suited to the F and you will help two estate agents put food on the table for their starving children. 👍 

Lovely. Group buy anyone?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, emjay82 said:

In my mind I have it sorted.

Group buy. Work allocations as follows.

I can write any software that is required / take photos - I have a nice camera.

@emjay82 can dream up even more beautiful estate agent talk just in case we eventually sell it.

@Mark G can have a quick squizz round for asbestos

@Rusty Crobar lives 'just down the road' and can be security (plus get us a cheap deal on insurance).

@Big Rat, have you got any skills others than Guinness drinking that you feel may be useful?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

In my mind I have it sorted.

Group buy. Work allocations as follows.

I can write any software that is required / take photos - I have a nice camera.

@emjay82 can dream up even more beautiful estate agent talk just in case we eventually sell it.

@Mark G can have a quick squizz round for asbestos

@Rusty Crobar lives 'just down the road' and can be security (plus get us a cheap deal on insurance).

@Big Rat, have you got any skills others than Guinness drinking that you feel may be useful?

@Flytvr I dunno can I reply when I've had a few more pints of.... for some reason I can't remember what I was drinking.... oh I know 😏

🐀

• Like 2

Unfortunately the moving costs are coming out a tad more expensive than the exhaust at circa £17,000. That's before my commission, 🐀 's bar bill, Rusty's contract and Mark G's survey costs. 

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links