Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

V300

LennyLexus

well it all depends on the price of parts and who is fitting it.

but id say roughly £20,000, if your paying to get it done, i.e normal supra engine, with no tuning

again this depends on the price of parts.

i for e.g managed to get a brand new 6 speed gearbox for £700, new they cost a little over £5000

the engine will need to be sourced....again around £3000

then theres all the little things that need doing..

engine mounts

replacement sump

gearbox mounts

gear linkage

propshaft etc etc etc......

wiring loom

go read the monster thread, get the idea of what you need for that and price it up

raas, 20k i was expecting it to be around the 10-15 mark.

You see that 20k could get me a v300 or be put towards a GS430

I leave check that thread, just seems really long :lol:

Will it be possible to transplant the hybrid engines?

raas, 20k i was expecting it to be around the 10-15 mark.

You see that 20k could get me a v300 or be put towards a GS430

Got to agree with that much easier to buy one straight out of the box.

Thing is i'm most likley to keep my IS til i'm old and dream as a showcar, its been my dream car since I was 16 and its my first CLASS car... but I just wanted it to be a bit more powerful & different.

GS430 or V300 hybrid of the next mark will hopefully be my next lex. (if I like it when it comes out)

No Raz its my play car only take it out a couple of times a week if im going out or going somewhere! Try to keep it away from nasty places like car parks.

Its silver i have some pics and was going to put it in the Loc garage but havent as yet.

well get on your horses den B)

nar really looking forward to seeing your car online and in the flesh, I take it your going gaydon?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links