Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Triple Washer Jets

:blush: How thick do i look.

Do I really have to answer that :lol:

Only joking Andy

ps received your cheque this morning mat, see ya Thursday.

Chris

Good Stuff

Got 2 quotes on saturday for spraying and fittin. both around £155. they were the 2 places Lex Liverpool use.

Think i will look around a bit more before booking it in there :unsure:

I have put my name down for 2 sets from the GB, but here the problem guys, as my washer jets atm is in Rage paint red to gold, and i dont really want to paint them again (time and money), so which color do you guys think will match my rage red to gold paint? here are the list....

Platinum Ice

Granite Sky

Damietta quartz

Astral Black

so which one should i go for? which will look gold with my rage painted IS200, or should i have them painted rage red to gold too?

I have put my name down for 2 sets from the GB, but here the problem guys, as my washer jets atm is in Rage paint red to gold, and i dont really want to paint them again (time and money), so which color do you guys think will match my rage red to gold paint? here are the list....

Platinum Ice

Granite Sky

Damietta quartz

Astral Black

so which one should i go for? which will look gold with my rage painted IS200, or should i have them painted rage red to gold too?

It would look best if you sprayed them - thats a nice colour you got on that motor - but if you really dont want to- go for black

I think any of the other will look :yack:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links