Capitalmagpie

High mileage CT200

Hi

I am looking at a high mileage (100k) 2014 Lexus CT200h.

Is there anything I should look out for and has anyone any experience of owning a high mileage CT.

Thanks

If you look through the CT section of the forum, there are very few complaints or issues at all. 

The only problem reported more than once, is a knock from the steering column which has a simple and cheap fix.

Bought my 2013 ct just over a year ago with 92k  on the clock. Im on 108k and no issues whatsoever. check for the steering knock although it is a cheap fix as @bobmc stated. 

1 Major point though, check if the car has been put through the 100k service as it is quite a big one which requires the hybrid coolant to be changed. it usually costs £495 from dealership so its a cost you would want to have been done already. 

• Like 1

I bought my CT at 26 months old with 100K on it - I'm now on 141K and its cost nothing other than servicing and a set of tyres.   

• Like 1

My brother has a 2012 CT200h F Sport with 137k and it drives like it had 50k.. i have a GS300h F Sport with 100k and you would never tell it had more then 30k.

Excellent cars being super reliable holding very good value.