Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello to you all...................... Are there any Lexus LS400 mechanics living near Atherton near Leigh M46 0BW.. I moved to here from Dumfries area

, recently, and I now require a Mechanic who knows about the Lexus LS400 1995, for various jobs, and maintenance ................... Thank you all...........Roy.

I don't live in that area so I'm afraid I don't know. One name that gets mentioned a fair bit is Paul Frost. I'm not sure if he's just a breaker or an actual mechanic doing repairs but if it's the latter, it may well be worth the trip as he's not a million miles from you. Give him a ring and have a natter - if he can't do it he may know someone who can.

PAUL FROST
Autotek Lexus Spares Direct
Cottonhall Street
Darwen
Lancashire
BB3 0DW
07590 072646

Hello.. Thanks for that information, I will give him a ring, and I will let you know how I get on..............Thanks once again. Roy.

• Like 1

Hello again....Paul Frost did not have the parts in stock...so back to square one... Does anyone know who might have a  Full speedo Unit Console....and a Left hand Headlight, for a 1995 Lexus LS400...Mark 3... and if so how much for both.. Thanks again................Roy.

Tel Number 07785797007

in past times one could go on to a search for spare parts site(s)  and breakers would input to you with their appropriate parts and prices

Is there no such facility these days too ?

Malc

Look for anyone breaking one on eBay, ring up and see if they have the part you want and if so agree a price, then they list it and email you with a link to the listing and you Buy It Now as normal.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links