Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAPS show

andyhart21

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I cant decide which day to go on though:?: It is only about 15 miles away from my house - I didn't realise there was a show as close to me as this

You always miss what is right under you nose:D

• 5 weeks later...

I will be going and setting up the Honda-R gazebo and all the associated parifanalia - will be there for the whole weekend.

Since Team Lexus is still fairly small and not able to get to this show - I would like to extend a welcome to all Lexi to come join us (parking alongside the Honda-R display) ;)

I won't have the Lexus with me as I shall be taking the CRX and the NSX (with the aid of my boyfriend) but hopefully anyone from here that does make it will be able to spot me and come say Hi!

We will be camping over, so if other TL peeps do the same, come join us around the camp fire for a few beers... then the midnight footy match! :lol:

Excellent!!! Thanks Sammy - I'll see you there for sure... :yes:

Andy - what day do you want to go - we may aswell go together - two IS200's on the stand are better than one... :smilegrin:

We need to go in force...:lol:

It is very like JAE except it also has an arena area where cars get to drive around (show off :D ) and prizes are awarded for various titles.

If there are only 2 Lexi - one of you will get best Lexus! :lol:

Honda-R (and some of the other Clubs) usually buy some cups to hand out at the show as well - so I will be having a wander around to see what takes my fancy and giving the owner one.

A CUP !!!! Smutty minded lot..... :bounce:

Hmmmm. This needs a bit of thought.

Do we have to sign up for anything Sammy? I am not sure what to do about camping over, what do you think Zee?

I think you just might win best Lexus Zee with the GG mods you have planned:yes:

That is unless Steve's tyres show up:lol:

I might just have my HKS and strut brace fitted by then:rolleyes:

good idea Johnny - ok lets set a day. I'm definately not staying over Andy, not worth it as I'm just down the road too... and not sure about the GG mods - they've proven rather unhelpful recently... but I do have some surprises up my sleeve... ;)

So - Saturday or Sunday. I'm cool for both days. Lets get a day when the majority of us can make it... we can do a trial JAE run...:lol:

Lots of categories, best sports, best 70's, 80's, 90's....... best sports saloon perhaps, best Honda, best Toyota, best Lexus........... best modified, best concours, greenest tyres ........ :tumble:

Also will be bikes there too.

Very relaxed and everyone has a drive around the areana, doesn't matter if your car is a potential winner or not - just fun to drive around the 'ring' and the commentator constantly getting things wrong! :lol:

Autojumble stalls as well.

Cool - Saturday it is then. Johnny and Steve - Saturday ok for you guys?

Shall we meet there around 9am and then we can all "cruise" in together... :D:cool:

I'll get my tickets tomorrow - anyone else want me to book theres and you can pay me on the day?

I'll start the list for us here then.

SATURDAY 22nd JUNE 2002 9am:

- Sammy (Our Unforgetable Host)

- Zee

- Andy

- Johnny

- Steve (without Green tyres...)

- Rodders (Maybe, hopefully)

TOTAL: 6

TICKETS - 9 On Order (2 Zee, 4 Andy, 2 Johnny, 1 Rodders)

Come on folks - it will be a laugh... :bounce:

I'm sorry Sammy... Didn't think... :( But I've made it all better now - you are top of the list :D Forgive me? :sniff:

Andy - I think 9 will be fine to be honest - I'll probably head out around 8ish - so if we get there a littlw early then cool. I'm not fussed - just let me know so a) I can get up early enough to polish the car and B) meet you beforehand to give you your tickets.

This should be fun... :tumble:

Tried ringing them on a number of occasions this afternoon but kept getting the BT answer service. I shall try again tomorrow...:yes:

Anyone else interested yet... :bounce:

I am starting to dread going to this show now:o:lol:

If you guys are coming up the M1, then I will meet you somewhere around J28 then we can go through Mansfield. That is unless you want to go through Nottingham and up the A614, in which case I will meet you somewhere near the event. I you are going my way then I will have to stop in Ollerton and pick my other two passengers up (5 min. detour max.)

When I find my mobile I will U2U my mobile number Zee

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk