Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can you beat the Lexus Quizmaster!

Steve

The quizmaster challenges you to take all three levels of the Lexus quiz and the highest scorer becomes the Brain of the club!

http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/quiz/

This is the official Lexus owners Club Quiz and is updated regularly.

Rodders_UK is the quizmaster - please contact him directly with any comments, queries or problems relating to the quiz.

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Oh by the way I think I beat the Quizmaster

You did Chris - good job mate! (mind you - I should hope you would with all that Lexus expertise you've got in the same building!!:bounce::bounce:

I can see that I'm gonna have to dream up some questions just for you!!:lol:

I took the quizes at at home while I was bored waiting for my tea to cook.I have an old IS200 brochure but thats about it,the other were either guesses or I knew anyway :cool:

well the questions will change al the time as we add more questions! so we dare you every week to take the challenge! and i think taking it 2 or 3 times suffices your knowledge!

We shall come up with 1000 questions of all variations!

Take the LOC challenge!

Heres one for you guys

Its a three parter

Q1. What is the max bhp on a SC430

Q2. How many seconds does it take for a SC430 to do 0-100 mph

Q3. Whats an SC430 compression ratio

I took the quizes at at home while I was bored waiting for my tea to cook.I have an old IS200 brochure but thats about it,the other were either guesses or I knew anyway

Yeah right Chris:lol::lol: - you obviously didn't get the questions aksing you to match chassis number to engine size!!:lol::lol:

LOL :lol:

Well tommorow there will be questions that only the most dedicted club members and the most dedicated Lexus enthusiast will be able to answer.. Not even i know the answer! :lol::lol:

Okay smarty pants

whats the part number for a O/S/R lamp lens on an IS200

or

What models does oil filter part number 90915-20003 fit :P:P

:lol::lol:I'm asking the questions here Chris!! - try the advanced one now mate!!:lol::lol:

Fancy cheating

I answer all the questions correctly only to find that the questions change when I submit them

Ha Ha

What bad losers you all are

I can assure you that there's no cheating going on - if you find an error in a question then please let me know!!

I just noticed that you took the test 35 times!!! - that is pretty sad mate - you ought to get out more!!!!:lol::lol::lol: If you're really that desperate to win I'll give you the answers - I wouldn't want you getting stressed about it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links