Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello!

aod.is200

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the new members section. I'm a proud owner of a 2005 IS200 SE Auto - bought the car back in January, already done a fair bit of work getting the car back in good condition. Absolutely brilliant car, hasn't missed a beat to date - even though I was surprised to find the original timing belt when I got it changed back in June. 

I'm hoping to use these forums for useful tips and help when it comes to maintaining my Lexus. I've already got one or two issues to be addressed but they're definitely not urgent and can wait.

I'd love to know what you drive and if you've made any modifications and maybe some tips if I'm looking to do the same down the line.

Hope to see more of you soon!

Alex

PXL_20200914_140930067.jpg

IMG_20200208_112030.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Alex and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is. Those is200's are a cracking car with such a stonking reliable engine. I'm in a 07 ate is250 SE-L and love it to bits. So what have you done to it since you got it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links