Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

16 hours ago, ironrose said:

The fact that the dealer used BCA pictures and couldn't be bothered taking the latest pictures doesn't bode very well 

They do this when the car hasn't physically arrived at their dealership, but they can start garnering some interest early in case someone wants to snap it up.

Knowing what they paid at BCA, which I am sure would have occured fees on top, would be still be very inclined to low ball them for a quick sale/ turnaround/ profit, yano if I had the cash under my pillow and wasn't buying all the cars I dream about daily 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BillNick said:

Anyone after hard to get parts for their GSF, this salvage shop on ebay seems to have dismantled one [insert sad face]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/scbcarparts?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2563

Has been around for a while, I want the wheels to then have summer and winter set up, but not at £1k a piece.

Engine and gearbox could make for a fun transplant 😛

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, AlpineAlex said:

Just found a GSF advertised for sale on the most random website ever...

https://www.friday-ad.co.uk/east-grinstead/cars/lexus-gsf-5-0-v8-mark-levinson-sunroof-azure-19987243/

Interior carbon fibre trim is delaminating which is expected but inconsistent with the description of the interior being like new.

3 hours ago, AlpineAlex said:

Just found a GSF advertised for sale on the most random website ever...

https://www.friday-ad.co.uk/east-grinstead/cars/lexus-gsf-5-0-v8-mark-levinson-sunroof-azure-19987243/

Those alloys need some serious love, the door inlays look very worn and poorly treated as well. 

As colinbarber has said as well the interior carbon.

Rather highly priced for this tbh. 

Also the purple one listed still packs real pictures.

On 5/22/2022 at 5:51 AM, ironrose said:

Oh wait, it's reappeared. Looks like it might have been sold to a dealer or part exchanged.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202205185831892?atmobcid=soc3

Price drop by £2K, the same price as it was when it was advertised privately 

8 hours ago, ironrose said:

Price drop by £2K, the same price as it was when it was advertised privately 

Jeez, I thought this would happen. The market isn't in a good place right now.

8 hours ago, AlpineAlex said:

Jeez, I thought this would happen. The market isn't in a good place right now.

Well as long as the greedy fuel companies keep looting, people will be a bit skeptical buying big engined cars even if they are desirable.

4 hours ago, ironrose said:

Well as long as the greedy fuel companies keep looting, people will be a bit skeptical buying big engined cars even if they are desirable.

I do agree you have to have a fat wallet to daily a GSF🤣 hence why mines in the garage🤣

4 hours ago, ironrose said:

I say this but we ended up buying a showroom condition LS400 so yet another V8 to add to the family🤣

Even taking into account future classic potential, the prices during the last year or so are no way sustainable long term  even without the crazy fuel cost.. ..but throw that into the mix and........😱   My head kept telling me to "sell now" but my heart won the day. Still feel I'll be hanging onto my 2017 whatever happens  but a significant drop in value will only serve to reinforce that strategy.

2 hours ago, GSF_REG said:

I say this but we ended up buying a showroom condition LS400 so yet another V8 to add to the family🤣

Same here. I ended up added a 6.6Litre twin turbo V12 🤣🤣😂

10 hours ago, Werewolf1976 said:

Hoping to join your club when used GS-F hit 25k in private sales....until then v6 it is

I mean I'm an advocate of the current market is forked.

I don't think you'll see them at 25 for at least 10 years and that's if they don't hold like wallstreetbets members having a laugh.

I may be repurchasing when they return to prepandemic levels so about 30-35.

Well it'll be a gsf / r35 / lc500 but I'm not sure which one, currently doing my motorbike licence to scratch the speed itch 

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

I mean I'm an advocate of the current market is forked.

I don't think you'll see them at 25 for at least 10 years and that's if they don't hold like wallstreetbets members having a laugh.

I may be repurchasing when they return to prepandemic levels so about 30-35.

Well it'll be a gsf / r35 / lc500 but I'm not sure which one, currently doing my motorbike licence to scratch the speed itch 

If they never return to £25k then we will be in the midst of an inflationary crisis.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links