Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS 460SE-L interior mat part number

Hi All,

I have tried to search this site but without luck for the part number for a set of 4 interior mats for my 2007 LS460SE-L and wondered if anyone can help please?

I have ordered twice now from the Lexus official store on eBay, as they seem to be the only ones with the mats for my year of car available, I have supplied my VIN and reg number but still get sets with the long wheel base rear mats in them. Is my car wrongly marked as being a long wheel base when it's not or what? if anyone has a part number for the correct ones that would be great.

I have attached images of the mats and also the original mats part number (or what I think this is?) plus the ones that have been supplied.

I am messaging the seller who say they will get back to me but as yet this has not been resolved, I must say that so far in my dealings they have been good and there were no issues with my refund for the first set purchased..

Thanks 

PS I really enjoy reading the posts on here as it rekindles my memories of early LS ownership of having the LS 400 and LS430, great cars, great memories Thanks

IMG_9637.jpg

IMG_9639.jpg

IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

Just had this reply from the seller

Dear beachmurph52

Thank you very much for your patience.
 I have finally got to the boot of this after some very deep searching .
 The  part number originally fitted was PZ452-F1355-BX which actually supersedes to PZ49C-F135B-BX - £51.99 incl.VAT
Textile Acumat.
 The annoying news which i can only apologies is they are currently out of stock to the end of March.
 Could you confirm what you would like to do ? then i can start to action a return and a refund for you . 

Kind Regards

Lexus Official Store Team

I am planning to wait and order when the correct ones come in, I hope this information is useful to our 460 owners.

Best regards

Paul

• Like 1

Hi I have spoken with the Lexus parts direct team today who were very helpful and after quite a bit of delving found the ones I need, part number PZ49C-F3357-BX and these are priced at £77.62 after our discount. I have ordered these along with a few other goodies so will see what arrives. I am sure I will also buy another set in an alternative colour with the guys on eBay as I do fancy as set of grey and also black.

59 minutes ago, PJ Murphy said:

Hi I have spoken with the Lexus parts direct team today who were very helpful and after quite a bit of delving found the ones I need, part number PZ49C-F3357-BX and these are priced at £77.62 after our discount. I have ordered these along with a few other goodies so will see what arrives. I am sure I will also buy another set in an alternative colour with the guys on ebay as I do fancy as set of grey and also black.

A pretty good price for genuine mats I would say.  How would you rate the driving experience of the 460 compared to the other LS's you've owned?  

Hi Phil, yes I thought the price was fair however the prices seem all over the place model dependant and as a seasoned retailer I find that difficult to see why they are great with their face to face customer experience yet pricing is a challenge left for the consumer to work out?

As to the driving experience, I had been a lover of Mercedes (still have one now) and had the use of a Rolls Royce for company use yet when I bought my LS400 and drove from Lexus in Edinburgh back home to Hampshire in one long stretch I was converted. The noise level was amazingly low, the ride, seats etc were just next level. What I love about these cars is that they are understated and not many seen day to day. We did over 100K in that car and I lost about £1500 in depreciation and spent around the same on servicing and repairs whilst achieving around 28mpg overall average mileage.

The LS 430 really was a great step up for Lexus and if I could have found a newer car with low mileage and having bought and driven the LS 460 now I probably would have stayed with the 430.  In saying this I do still want to upgrade my tyres on the 460 to reduce the road noise and carry out some minor refurbishments and I hope it will be a fantastic car. I haven't told the wife but have just spoken with my local Lexus to keep an eye open for a newer LS600.

Overall I would say if budget is limited then drive the best 400 you can find as they seem nearly bullet proof, if you are happy to spend a bit more then try the 430 and 460 back to back and decide what works for you as they are very similar. I would like to have the best possible experience with the LS and am hoping that the 600 may be the choice for me but it does seem a large jump up in price for a 2014 and newer model so we will see.

I have been fortunate to own some very interesting cars over the years and am convinced for me doing the miles I do (50 to 60K a year) the LS provides the ride quality, safety and running costs I feel comfortable with and happy to recommend to anyone. 

I hope that is not too much of a ramble and useful to you, happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links