Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member RC300h owner

AdiG

Hi guys,

New to the brand (proud owner of a RC300h) and to the club. 

Love my car so far great drive and lovely look, one problem though; how do you stream from your phone to the car (for example from Tidal or Spotify?). My car is 66 reg and I could not find this function on my searches.

Looking forward to find out what fixes you recommend. 

Thank you,

Adi

Welcome Adi

What phone do you have and have you tried to connect it via USB to the vehicle? It should show up as a device on the media list but you will probably have to launch the app and select what to play from the phone rather than via the vehicle infotainment system.

Otherwise use Bluetooth for connectivity.

1 hour ago, AdiG said:

Hi guys,

New to the brand (proud owner of a RC300h) and to the club. 

Love my car so far great drive and lovely look, one problem though; how do you stream from your phone to the car (for example from Tidal or Spotify?). My car is 66 reg and I could not find this function on my searches.

Looking forward to find out what fixes you recommend. 

Thank you,

Adi

Welcome AdiG. Surely that is not the prime reason you bought a Lexus ?

Not at all primarily was because I got fed up of poor quality and overpriced German cars. Second because of the look and comfortable drive. Judging by "expert" online reviews I took a gamble however I just love this car more and more with every drive.

6 minutes ago, AdiG said:

Not at all primarily was because I got fed up of poor quality and overpriced German cars. Second because of the look and comfortable drive. Judging by "expert" online reviews I took a gamble however I just love this car more and more with every drive.

A sensibly guy is our Adi. A warm welcome and long may you enjoy the RC.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 10:37 AM, JohnRC300H said:

I’ve found the quality of phonecall and audio really poor when connected via USB for an iPhone. Has anybody any tips? 

I always connect via Bluetooth for calls and Spotify on my android. Once the device is registered on the car, your phone will automatically connect. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links