Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF gone wrong?

5 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

Magnaflow - which I don't think make a 'specific' set up for the RCF, so likely a custom job.

Wasn't knocking mods, I have ideas spinning in my head all the time, just felt these choices didn't go well together (Orange, carbon and black), seemed a bit mish-mash. @mr2lad has multiple additons to his car and I think they look mega (prefer the black wheels though man haha).

What's on your to-mod list then @Arnett 😛

Back on my black ones whilst bronze/black get refurbed Matt black

D9C24368-B63A-4271-8A8B-C4CB91D90BF3.jpeg

0724C44F-3152-47B4-9B80-D8182DD38D11.jpeg

209432B3-A841-462F-B8EA-4684AB0253C3.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arnett said:

The novel headers are decat

Best of luck with your MOT then 😛

Having spoke to a few US supercharged owners, several converted back to stock as it required additional mods to get the power down on the road consistently and without the mods, made the car less of a daily and more of a 'specific weather conditions only' car.

Orange 😉

To be fair it looks in fantastic condition and to have been recently detailed. The mods are pretty tasteful too, only the fenders I am unsure about. Price is crazy though these are not cars bought by people who dont know the market.

Love the colour, although I have never seen one in the flesh, is it a pearl? Looks a little flat.

I was torn between the asbo orange or black when buying a focus ST many moons ago. Went for black and regretted it the 3 years I owned the car. 

I can see where they were trying to go with the mods, but I would have gone down the Elvin CF route, not wrapped black.

£32-34k at the very most....from what I have seen elsewhere online.

Don’t particularly like this colour but this looks really good imo. Surely you de chrome the front tho if you’ve done the rest!!  It’s also about 7/8k over priced. And , if you’re trying to sell a car for £42000 you could spell CEO of Lexus and not SEO correctly. That sends up warning signals for me!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links