Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SOS please help me I m first time here and also my first car is Lexus ct200h

Nikag

Just trying to understand more clearly. Are you saying there is a mounting space/point for the monitor already, just as if there was one originally and for some reason it was removed?

2 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Just trying to understand more clearly. Are you saying there is a mounting space/point for the monitor already, just as if there was one originally and for some reason it was removed?

I did not know  I bought  it from USA at this time car is on way  I know that monitor don t have  may be it has and removed may  not  I think it also dont have joystick  if it is right  it means card dont had monitor. I find out information that when I receive I make as soon as possible 

14 minutes ago, Stompe said:

Racist lol, So it's OK for people to lie where they come from...... Think this site is Fantastic, only a regular few contributing to this site, Yet one topic can generate Hundreds of views, Why buy a car then want to upgrade it to the next spec, no sense to me, But happy for you to go and explain the not viable options!! 

I waited a long time for find car which I needed I found out almost I like this car and for this reason I cant lose this car   

13 minutes ago, Nikag said:

I did not know  I bought  it from USA at this time car is on way  I know that monitor don t have  may be it has and removed may  not  I think it also dont have joystick  if it is right  it means card dont had monitor. I find out information that when I receive I make as soon as possible 

Do you have the VIN? I might be possible to find out what options were factory fitted using a decode website?

https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/Lexus

https://drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/resources/vehicle-specs

1 minute ago, NemesisUK said:

Do you have the VIN? I might be possible to find out what options were factory fitted using a decode website?

no I do not have  it would be possible to write about navigation computer with HDD, GPS cabling and antenna.?

17 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/Lexus

https://drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/resources/vehicle-specs

this is what I found  :Mode Select Driver Information Center with Trip Computer Lexus Audio System: Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), 6-spkrs, Single In-Dash CD Player, USB input, Miniplug Auxiliary Input for MP3 Player XM Satellite Radio (90-day trial subscription) Bluetooth Technology Power Windows w/One-Touch Auto Open/Close Feature Power Door Locks with Anti-Lock Out Feature Lexus Personalized Settings Tonneau Cover Carpeted Floor M

17 minutes ago, Nikag said:

this is what I found  :Mode Select Driver Information Center with Trip Computer Lexus Audio System: Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), 6-spkrs, Single In-Dash CD Player, USB input, Miniplug Auxiliary Input for MP3 Player XM Satellite Radio (90-day trial subscription) Bluetooth Technology Power Windows w/One-Touch Auto Open/Close Feature Power Door Locks with Anti-Lock Out Feature Lexus Personalized Settings Tonneau Cover Carpeted Floor M

PORT OR FACTORY INSTALLED EQUIPMENT

ZC Model - Price Spec                                           Factory

Hi Nikag,

As ColinBarber said a functioning aftermarket navigation system would be an upgrade compared to the OEM Lexus nav. system. It really is not that good.

Do not let negative comments put you out. Left hand- or right hand- drive is all allowed in this forum and you will find help from friendly people here. Like ColinBarber. He knows a lot about Lexus. Most of the components are the same just some are placed in the opposite side as some believe that right is right and left is wrong, which is of course completely non-sense.

The Lexus CT200h is a great car and like everything else in this world it is not perfect so if you can find aftermarket navigation system that function it should be possible to install this in your car and Android navigation is an upgrade compared to the one from Lexus.

Enjoy your car.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Nikag said:

what do you think if I ll buy this monitor it will not be necessary to change other parts e.g (navigation computer with HDD, GPS cabling and antenna. Not sure if it will directly link to your existing stereo or you need an upgraded one but the cabling would need to be changed too.) THanks for you answer 

I'd suggest contacting them for more information. You won't need the nav computer or hard drive as it is all built into the screen (tablet). Not sure if it needs an antenna or not.

They seem to do different versions depending whether you have an existing mouse controller/Nav installed or not. That suggests they have a configuration that works with your existing stereo.

The Lexus ct200h’s dashboard is with different versions, some are with original screen, others not, some are without mouse, some are with control mouse. The control mouse may also be different, that’s why we have 3 different Android head units for Lexus ct200h, so please send us your car information including a clear dash photo for us to check further, including the main menu from factory screen unit, factory radio/CD system, and the mouse or storage compartment, this photo is for your reference:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

Hi Nikag,

As ColinBarber said a functioning aftermarket navigation system would be an upgrade compared to the OEM Lexus nav. system. It really is not that good.

Do not let negative comments put you out. Left hand- or right hand- drive is all allowed in this forum and you will find help from friendly people here. Like ColinBarber. He knows a lot about Lexus. Most of the components are the same just some are placed in the opposite side as some believe that right is right and left is wrong, which is of course completely non-sense.

The Lexus CT200h is a great car and like everything else in this world it is not perfect so if you can find aftermarket navigation system that function it should be possible to install this in your car and Android navigation is an upgrade compared to the one from Lexus.

Enjoy your car.

I receive picture today pleas see below as i found it has not any additional component  it is ordinary car I think if I need to install monitor it would be necessary to change navigation systems end etc  thank you for you answer   

base_180270_5306689.jpg

base_180270_5306695 (1).jpg

12 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

I'd suggest contacting them for more information. You won't need the nav computer or hard drive as it is all built into the screen (tablet). Not sure if it needs an antenna or not.

They seem to do different versions depending whether you have an existing mouse controller/Nav installed or not. That suggests they have a configuration that works with your existing stereo.

this is my car photos I received today please if you know tell me what I need to change for installing monitor 

base_180270_5306689.jpg

base_180270_5306695 (1).jpg

23 minutes ago, Nikag said:

this is my car photos I received today please if you know tell me what I need to change for installing monitor 

I'd wait until you get the car and take some better pictures of the stereo headunit/dashboard and send them directly to the seller - they will be able to advise what you need.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

I'd wait until you get the car and take some better pictures of the stereo headunit/dashboard and send them directly to the seller - they will be able to advise what you need.

I would be after 2 month in picture seem that it is ordinaly

I'm somewhat staggered you couldn't find a suitable left-hand drive car from Europe rather than all the way from America. Must be costing as much to ship it over as to buy in the first place. From the photos it looks like it's been parked in the desert somewhere!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

I'm somewhat staggered you couldn't find a suitable left-hand drive car from Europe rather than all the way from America. Must be costing as much to ship it over as to buy in the first place. From the photos it looks like it's been parked in the desert somewhere!

it is cause of shipping company may be it was rain in the road 

The state of that car.I seriosly wouldn,t be buying it.Looks like they,ve taken the headunit out for some reason.Quite worrying as you don,t know what else on the car is missing or a problem.

There must be much better LHD CT,s around other than that one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, stormchaser said:

The state of that car.I seriosly wouldn,t be buying it.Looks like they,ve taken the headunit out for some reason.Quite worrying as you don,t know what else on the car is missing or a problem.

There must be much better LHD CT,s around other than that one.

We all have the right to have an opinion.

We all also have the right to be kind and understanding.

If a car is bought and on its way then!

• Confused 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links