Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I been and gone & got me an SC!

hybridbatterysolutions

Well I finally have taken the plunge, much as i am a lifetime gs450H fan & always will be, there's just that certain something about the SC so I had to do it, I got a real beauty she drives & looks flawless, i'll post a few pics in due course, in the meantime I need to get my learning cap on & start getting used to her bits & bobs but I am well chuffed, previous owners were superb & she has only done 52,000, beautiful. I am hopeful that I may even get some time to actually drive her about a bit soon !!!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, hybridbatterysolutions said:

Well I finally have taken the plunge, much as i am a lifetime gs450H fan & always will be, there's just that certain something about the SC so I had to do it, I got a real beauty she drives & looks flawless, i'll post a few pics in due course, in the meantime I need to get my learning cap on & start getting used to her bits & bobs but I am well chuffed, previous owners were superb & she has only done 52,000, beautiful. I am hopeful that I may even get some time to actually drive her about a bit soon !!!

Congratulations Richard. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

• Like 2

Sounds a great car, I understand what you mean about the SC but it took me until I was 60 to afford one! Let us know your improvements or upgrades and please post some pics, we would all like to see it! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gedwood

Dont worry, they are E10 compatible and I have been using it for some time without any concerns.

Hi Hybrid

It looks like you have found a lovely example, shame the weather is deteriorating but next year you will love having the top down.

Anthony

40 minutes ago, hybridbatterysolutions said:

Thanks yes was out in her yesterday lovely really lovely mind you I've worked hard enough for it so I'm going to enjoy it.

Live the dream mate, I did and it was everything I hoped for!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links