Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC 'F' Stand @ JapFest 2022?

3 hours ago, scudney said:

Come to think of it,I think it was Rob with his RCF,as I think Jacob might have been sitting in the back of his GSF,were talking talking about the white ISF and how i would like to own one and tone it down as externally so it more like a IS250 f sport lol 😆 

I think I remember, was it quite early in the day? I wasn't sure I fit the description "young lad" as I'm in my mid 30s, but I'll take it!

3 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Did anyone get a picture of the pitch, I forgot to put some film in my camera.

Regrettably no, I tried to get some shots early on, but the lighting wasn't ideal. Then later on when it was more hazy and diffused people were leaving already.

Jacob wanted me to get some shots of his GSF though, so we do have some.

image.thumb.jpeg.32604771293fda523ab6ecbcdd66678b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e33f9f58eef5b61f656a9402c0c83ac6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9fa7f5901b8e6801568769f34886f77b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8b45b3dd4cd1646e214cf8a76c658987.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7f163af0af02be8f6f4a531da7a75321.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Rob,well at least a lot younger than me then,we talked about the ISF and about how I disliked the whole new thing of popping and banging 

2 minutes ago, scudney said:

Hi Rob,well at least a lot younger than me then,we talked about the ISF and about how I disliked the whole new thing of popping and banging 

Ah yes, you were there with your son, I remember. You wanted the sleeper ISF that looked like a normal 250.

A few other random shots I got while walking around. Saw some ridiculously clean engine bays:

image.thumb.jpeg.19334549228d85b7a316d1ed7f03d885.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.44e61c080c24d59817b673405b3c8fd2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a2055a989e80694b946c3036c5b55be7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6e3a135ebecb263fabc3a40f0c4d0fe5.jpeg

Honestly though most of the show was just long lines of hundreds of MX5s, GT86s, 370Zs, Civics etc so it was a bit samey at times. Nice to see the more rare/special stuff that stood out (including our Fs).

• Like 1

I spotted 2 other Celsiors, a 2000-2003 pre face lift and an early series 1990-1994 model both JDMd up with the lace seat covers and tray tables plus a few LS400/430s.

The ISF disguised as a 250 was that the black one in amongst the market stalls?

10 hours ago, steve2006 said:

The ISF disguised as a 250 was that the black one in amongst the market stalls?

I think it was more of a theoretical "if I had one this is what I'd do" on John's part. Unless there was actually an example of it there then I must have missed it.

9 hours ago, scudney said:

Yes Rob,that was me,was nice talking to you 🙂👍

Same, hope you both had a good day. 🙂

14 hours ago, Rob RCF said:

That's an RC 200t.

Angle made the bonnet look bigger than it was then, either way love the skirts on it. Stunning few mods on it. Cherry on top 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links